Camera-Ready Paper Submission
Authors of accepted papers (both oral and poster) are requested to submit the final camera-ready paper by 14th May 2021. Final papers can be prepared and submitted following five steps:
Step 1 - Prepare your final paper
· Papers should be updated according to reviewer’s comments using the available LaTeX or Microsoft Word
templates for A4 format. Formatting may not be altered.
· Papers should be 6 pages long; papers over 6 pages will be charged EUR 90 per extra page up to a
maximum of two extra pages.
· Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Step 2 - Add copyright information to the first page of the paper
· Add the applicable copyright notice, found below for this conference to the bottom of the first page of your final
paper in the footer:
· For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government
work not protected by U.S. copyright
· For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the
copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-3429-4/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
· For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-3429-4/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
· For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-3429-4/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
Step 3 - Check your final paper for IEEE-compliance
· Follow the steps below to log in to PDF eXpress to either verify that your PDF file of the final paper is IEEE
Xplore-compatible or to convert a source file (LaTeX or Microsoft Word) to an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF
before submission. Papers that are not IEEE-compliant will not be included in the proceedings nor published.
· Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress® dashboard
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the Create account link.
2. Enter the following:
· 52156X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same email address and
password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
· Further information on using IEEE PDF eXpress, preparing source files, FAQs and support is available after
logging into the PDF eXpress dashboard.
Step 4 - Upload your final paper and transfer copyright.
· The final IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF should be uploaded via the online submission system for ISSC 2021.
· The submission process includes a step to transfer copyright via the IEEE electronic Copyright Form (eCF).
Step 5 - Check contact information.
Please double-check the information that you provide during online submission:
· title of the paper.
· name, affiliation, e-mail address of the authors.
· name of the corresponding author.
· complete mailing address.
· phone and e-mail address of the corresponding author.