Welcome to the 26th Irish Signals and Systems Conference
24th - 25th June 2015, Hosted by Institute of Technology Carlow
Conference Chair: Dorel Picovici
IEEE UK and Ireland Signals Processing Chapter
Over the past 26 years, ISSC has become the premier conference in Ireland addressing all aspects of signals and systems. The conference focuses on Digital Signal Processing, Control, Communications, related fields of ICT, encompasses algorithm and system modelling, design and implementation, for a broad range of applications. [ conference topics ]
Thanks to everyone who attended this years conference and helping to make it such a success. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Carlow and found the conference useful. Congratulations to the Winners of the Best Paper and Poster Awards.
We look forward to seeing you all at ISSC 2016 next year.
- Next years conference to be hosted by the University of Ulster
- Programme is now online
- IEEE Camera Ready Papers are now finalised
- Submission process for camera ready papers now open. Deadline for camera ready papers is hard deadline.
- Acceptance of Papers sent out on Friday May 15th. Congratulations to everyone who has had a paper accepted.
- Submission deadline extended to March 31st
- ISSC 2015 now listed on IEEE Conference guide
- Final Call for Papers sent 5th March
- 2nd Call for Papers was made in January
- 1st Call for Papers and Announcement of Conference Dates for 2015 was in December 2014
|Paper Submission ||*Extension* March 31st 2015|
|Notification of Acceptance:||May 15th 2015|
|Submission of Camera Ready Paper:||*NOW OPEN* June 1st 2015|
|Early Registration Deadline:||June 3rd 2015|
|Conference Dates:||Wednesday 24th to Thursday 25th June 2015|
Best Paper Award:
Game Theory-Based Distributed Predictive Control: Application to Shell Oil Fractionator
- Samira Roshany-Yamchi (Cork);
- Juan Manuel Escano (Cork Institute of Technology);
- Niel Canty (NIMBUS Research Centre, Cork Institute of Technology).
Dorel Picovicci (Conference Chair) and David Denieffe (Registrar IT Carlow) present award for best paper to: Samira Roshany-Yamchi, Juan Manuel Escano and Niel Canty.
Best Poster Award:
A New Method for the Evaluation and Recognition of Corona Under Direct Voltage Stress
- Tobias Dezenzo (University of Applied Sciences Darmstadt);
- Thomas Betz, (Dublin Institute of Technology);
- Andreas Schwarzbacher (Dublin Institute of Technology).