Welcome to the 24th IET Irish Signals and Systems Conference
20th - 21st June 2013, Hosted by Letterkenny Institute of Technology
Conference Chair: Nigel McKelvey
Over the past 24 years, ISSC has become established as the premier conference in Ireland addressing all aspects of signals and systems. The conference focuses on Digital Signal Processing, Control and Communications, and encompasses algorithm and system modeling, design, and implementation, for a broad range of applications. The conference this year will also include an additional topic on Systems and Information Security which will cover areas such as Secure Coding, Cloud Infrastructures, Mobile Security, Cryptography, Watermarking, Steganography and Digital Evidence/Forensics. [ conference topics ]
- 6th November 2012 » 1st Call for Papers and Announcement of Conference Dates for 2013
- Registration is now open! Please click on the link below to register:
(you will be prompted to setup an account or log in if you submitted a paper already)
- Templates are now available on the Guide for Authors page
- If you are having problems with formatting, please email the Conference Chair directly at email@example.com
- Final formatting issues can be resolved closer to the time of publication (should your submission be accepted).
- The IEEE Women in Engineering will hold a Symposium on Selected Topics in Enterprise Applications Development on the 19th June 2013. This event is co-located with the ISSC. Further information can be found here.
- NEW!! Conference Schedule 2013
The ISSC 2013 Conference Proceedings is now available online here.
|Paper Submission||Monday, 11th March 2013 FINAL Extension until Friday, 12th April 2013|
Please contact the Chair directly for submissions after 12th April 2013 (late submissions require approval).
|Notification of Acceptance:||13th May 2013|
|Submission of Camera Ready Paper:||31st May 2013|
|Early Registration Deadline:||3rd June 2013|
|Conference Dates:||Thursday 20th to Friday 21st June 2013|
There will be awards for best papers. Rits Computer Forensics and Xilinx are kindly sponsoring prizes.
Join Our Mailing List
If you are not yet receiving direct ISSC 2013 email notifications from firstname.lastname@example.org, and wish to be added to the ISSC 2013 email distribution list, you can add your name to the mailing list. Alternatively, you can remove your name at any time.